Thread: Round 1 Beef
View Single Post
Old 06-08-03, 01:52 AM   #124
SUPER DUDE

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by sal-v
Salvdor, I have the name SALVATION Copywritten ... I didnt bite your name you dumb fuck ... And if you want to battle let's fucking do it ... Quit being a little slob, you follow me around on sites complaining that "ohhh he bit my name, mommy mommy do something" ... You're a little cunt rash ...

Look:
illUNTOUCHABLE: Aye, you know Salvdor?
NIMrodpanthEON: yes
illUNTOUCHABLE: Why does everytime he sees one of my posts he think I bit his name and shit .. ?
NIMrodpanthEON: who?
illUNTOUCHABLE: Salvdor
illUNTOUCHABLE: <--- Salvation
illUNTOUCHABLE: My Bad, I aint on my Normal AIM
NIMrodpanthEON: oh, hes a fag, just ignore his bitch ass
illUNTOUCHABLE: arright, i wanted to know if he was just being a little herb to me or if he was always like that
illUNTOUCHABLE: thanks, though
NIMrodpanthEON: always like that

Point Proven ... Quit fucking following me around, get a fucking life kid ...

You're a fucking joke.

Sonned.

kid wtf are u talkin bout following you around?

lol i've never even seen you before till this site.. cuz someone Seen this name here and linked me to this tourney

lol get real kid.. GO LISTEN TO YOU.. then listen to me...

lol i'd merk you past content

you can't even spit a punch line, and your flow is choppy, and consider'n tah fact you don't even write enough words in ya bars, to tha point u stretch words soo bad..... now please refrain from any idea.. that u may concieve u could even measure up to my stature

lol if u want to record audio lol i have no problem with it.. i'll embaress you lol

oh yeah and also u dont' have salvation copyrighted lol stop jokin.... Lets see some scannin of tha legal documents lol

Salvdor = Salvations Door

THAT IS COPYRIGHTED .. i went to Columbia SC... Government Copyright Office.. and

SALVDOR and tha definition "SALVATIONS DOOR" is copyrighted

Did it in 2001

lol i can get pics of my papers lol

think twice.. lol dumb ass herb

pz