Thread: Round 1 Beef
View Single Post
Old 06-08-03, 07:01 AM   #131
sal-v
Middle Weight

IP:

Door To Salvation / Salvation

Where do you see "Door" or "To" in my name ... eh?

Period.

End It.

A kid's name was DaLyricalWhiz but "YOURE GOD" and "SALVDOR" is so fucking good that his initials somehow matched your crews and you fuckin' think he bit that from you?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, you gotta be fucking shitting me ... Take your net-career rep and stick it up your fucking ass ... I could give a SHIT of what anyone thinks of me on the net ... While if you got banned from RM you'd probably slit your fucking wrists before anyone even realized you were gone ... "Net Celeb" ... That's what you are ... A fucking person who sits behind the pc and takes pride because you got dick riders and textcee's on your jock ...

In all honesty, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN SAY SHIT?

If my name was "Salvdor" ... Or even "Door To Salvation" ... I'd kindly refrain from speaking and change my name a.s.a.p. ... BUT ITS NOT ...

Point, Period, End Of Discussion.

You're the kid who gets props on the internet so you "make fun of" other cats cuz in real life you were always bullied and they can't pull you through the monitor and beat your fucking ass.

I never said shit to you, Your name is SALVDOR ... Not DOOR TO SALVATION ... I've never seen a "DOOR TO SALVATION" user name on any of the posts that you come in to the thread like "yo yo yo you bit my name dog, get off my nuts" ...

You're a fucking joke, an insult to the game ...

"I'll battle you, I'll battle you" ... oOoOooOo ... god damn I wet myself

Shut up, I'm sick of your shit. If you see me again? Don't say shit... We DONT have the same names. They ARENT similar.

So, drop it ... I won't change my name, you're an arrogant netcee who'll never make it in the game for that reason ... You think too highly of yourself ... "Oh, I'm Perfect" ... "I dont have to change anything" ... Kid? You're Shitting Me, Right?

That's the end of discussion.

Quit Talking.

period

Out

Sal

Send a message via AIM to sal-v Send a message via Yahoo to sal-v