View Single Post
Old 06-08-03, 03:00 PM   #6
fgee

IP:

while i've risen above Saladin he's still hittin ground strokes
your verse is a hoax...it's receiving a cold reception like poorly told jokes by homeless folks
u musta done your verse by holdin the longest key on the board....your shits a waste of space
Saladin takes Rb so serious he's got a trophy case....now he's hopin i smoke him and send him to a higher place
your crews like a maternity ward full of expectation....stretched pussies that cant deliver...and i'm running out of patience
Sally even if you were 'dead' u couldn't beat me at 'will'
callin me out musta been a slip of the mind....I tapped into his head and set up an oil drill
i'm splitting your shit apart....leaving it on the sidelines
get ya self a headlamp as ur stuff declines....i'm givin u tunnel vision as u dig undermines
i grabbed the WarLord tail from between ya limbs....chopped off at the ankles ya still incapable of being a leg-end
no matter how much u scream 'why am i dickless'....ya signature move is real depressin
the end of sentences is the only time your shits bold....but its just courage under fire
Sal installed spikes in the toilet so he shits on point....to have skills like me u can only a-spire
hate to be the bearer of bad news but ur shit sucks....my skills are double you in this battle with vacUUm influx
i oughta tape this lyrical rape of mine.....left u like R.Kelly wishin u could 'turn back the hands of time'

let the votes begin.......