Old 06-09-03, 03:45 PM   #1
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

Bash... U Wanted It Bitch

IP:

FUCK B.R.E.
yo, bash.. I checked the first 3 pages in elite an' couldn't find 1 battle.//
what's the matter, to affraid of gettin' beat by vets, skill ya-can't handle.//
after me, 3 nuthin' you stopped frontin' an' pm'd me say'n the beef wa'n't nothin'.//
dick-rydin' 'n' shit like La Fam was ya-cousins, jumpin' in our threads.//
suddenly after ya-schoolin' you wan-a be our friends.//
it seemed honestly heart sent, pussy.. lol, YOU GOT BEAT.//
YOU WANT BEEF, tha's good your only prospect is drive-thru at Mc'D's.// *BASH {can I take your order
ain't never gonna see a contract, 'cept ya-conditions of release.//
or an IOU written on tha back ya list-a defeats, listen to-me.//
B.R.E.. you listen too, La Familia don't even need to get involved, I'll school all-a- you.//
A to Z, start with bash an' move 1 by 1 'till I reach A2Z, patiently.//
I'll take you all on like percision surgery, wait-n-see, skills like sutchers leave you in stiches.//
staples, on an operatin' table with a wrist label, un-able to spit like ya lips-still pre-natal.//
bunch-a babys, only time ya dome's explodin' wit hot shit, when I stick-a molotov down' ya throat light an' watch it.//
poetic raps, hell even ya crew's name's acrostic, B - R - E?..//
I got it, it means Blunts Ritual E-targets.//
online I thrive to be hardest, on-street, I've already achieved markets.//
let's see who'll reach farthest, fuck it, class's started time for me to teach these "HERBS" how a blunt "HARVESTS".//
cut you all down to size, then cut you up--> hang you ta dry, then I got y'all in tha bag.//
an' I gay "BASH" on a daily basis, murderin' queers, these BRE fags gettin' laced with verbal formations.//
ignite this thread like an incinerator an' we can all watch this mass cremation.//
de-gration of my patient list like kavorkiens wait list, they all want-ta die.//
or wanna-buy freedom, they "leashes tight" to bash.. fuckin' BRE "bitches".//
Bash Rules 'Em.. y'all stupid if treason isn't on the horizon.//
My Reason for say'n that?.. just look at your leaders writing,...// WACK WACK WACK.. {bashes favorite sound/ quality of rhyme