View Single Post
Old 06-10-03, 01:59 AM   #4
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

IP:

Disintegrate ya fate hold ya soul in my hand, you couldn't land a man if you tried as
hard as you can/when i spit to the max, i start to spit out the facts, like when you had
to pop a cherry with the applicator to your own tampax/on the real i thought you was
a man at first glance of your pants, if u tryin to be a girl slice off the dick n buy some
breast implants/i got you on your back in the church showing you who christ is, this
bitch is like 58, gray hairs in a mid-life crisis/my lyricz slap you in the face and fuel this
duel, tell em bout the time u sent out your pic n got accepted to an all boys school/
this bitch got a lot in common with CHEDDAH BOB n OLD SAINT NICK, your fat, hairy as fuck,
and got shot in ya dick/this bitch is a beat i seen you flexing your pecks, here's a
tip...stop looking for a man dykes like the opposite sex/you were born in this world at
75lbs a pregnancy indeed, if i was your mother id say "FUCK THIS BEAST" n aborted the
seed/if you were my girl id slice my wrist with a knife, your ugly as fuck bitch EVEN
DUTY'S RUNNIN FOR HIS LIFE/throw ya ass in a dump truck your too fuckin fat for a
hearse, im the 1-2 deal with bitch n this time ladies aint first!!!