View Single Post
Old 06-10-03, 11:31 AM   #21
self
one wink

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by incoragable
I AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF TO CALL MYSELF AN AMERICAN.. YOU FUCKING SHEEP... GO JOIN THE HERD.. WHY DONT YOU READ SOME BOOKS.. DID YOU KNOW THAT AMERICANS ARE THE ELATS INFORMED ON WORLD EVENTS.. DID YOU KNOW EVERYBODY FUCKING HATES US. NOT CAUSE THEYRE NOT US.. CAUSE WE FUCK THEM.. LOOK AT HOW WE FUCK OURSELVES.. OUR OWN GOVERNMENT SCREWS US IN THE ASS ON A DAILY BASIS.. IF WE DO IT TO OURSELVES IMGAINE WHAT WE DO TO EVERYONE ELSE.. I FEEL BAD PEOPLE DIED.. BUT EVERYTHING YOU WERE TOLD IS A LIE.. LIVE IN YOUR FANTASY PLANET AND FALSE HOPE AND FAKE HAPPINESS.. ATLEAST WHEN I DIE I KNOW HOW MANY LIES IVE BEEN TOLD..

Idiot. The reason many people hate the U.S. is because they can't live like them. Or because they don't believe in the same closed minded, moronic beliefs.
About the U.S. lying, and all that shit. Tell me, what exactly does America lie about? Give me five examples.
Everything your told is a lie? Again, like what?
You feel bad people died? Why? Your god ultimately killed them.
Why do you care about the lies? If all you say is true, you or no one, could change it, so why bother trying?

Some people may be a sheep. But you are raging bull in the pen that will never get out, but will continue to fight...eventually getting shot.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote