View Single Post
Old 06-10-03, 11:39 AM   #23
self
one wink

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by incoragable
AND ANOTHER FUCKING THING DUDE... WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAVENT TAPPED ALASKA.. CAUSE WE WANT TO USE UP EVERYONE ELSES.. HORDE THE REST FOR OURSELVES AND MAKE INSANE ABOUMNTS OF MONEY AND CONTINUE TO BE THE MODERN ROMAN EMPIRE.. WE DONT EVEN LIVE IN A DOMOCRACY.. THIS IS A REPUBLIC... ACTUALLY IN MY OPION ITS FACISM YOU CAN VOTE FOR... SERIOSULY DO SOME REASEARCH MAN... MAYBE YOULL LEARN SOMTHIN

Your doing to much research. Your not finding anything, your just looking so hard that you think you find something. Your making something out of nothing.
And think about this. How else would you like to live? Many place's around the world you would be killed for saying what you've said.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kapone
lmao @ this kid

if i told you this would you belive me?

the matrix has you....

they spray stuff from planes that make us sleep while they rade our house and rape our women...

aliens exist not only now but have for 2000 year on earth, we call them dennis rodman's ancestors...

your shit was gay, get a life

is the cia after you too? shit they been on my case for a while...

HaHaHaHaHaHa, exactly.
Quote:
Originally posted by incoragable
YEAH.. NICE TO BE CATTLE.. WHEN BIG BROTHER COMES TO COLLECT HIS GOYIM.. YOULL SAY.. DAMN.. I WAS FUCKED LIKE THE BITCH I AM

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa, you dumb fuck. Big Brother. Dude you watch too much TV. You need to lay off Allah, and step out of lies you've made for yourself. You should read into Malcom X. He realized all that was told to him was wrong. Why hate the white man, when you can work with him? Fucking Idiot. Your the sheep, conforming to what others say.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote