View Single Post
Old 06-10-03, 06:00 PM   #6
Ripper

IP:

Aight......New Crew......New Style......New Intensity......You Ready?......

Line 1 And I Just Flipped The Script, Made U Fall Head Over Heels For This Shit/-1
Admit It...I Just Shit On Your Tongue Now You Kno Why Your Lyrics Smell Like Shit Wen U Spit/-2
I'm Droppin Bars Thats Stoppin Hearts, Like A 'Tree In Autumn U Fall 2 The Floor Dyin...U Just Wanna 'Leave'/-3
Every Line U Read Ur Recievin Numerous 'Beats', I Must Be Your 'Heart' Coz ur Startin To Heave/-4
These Punches Comin Hard And Direct, I Got This And You 'Wrapped' Like A Fuckin 'Mommy'/-5
Checked Out Sum Of Your Previous Battles...Ur Verses Make Me Laugh...Try Out 4 The New Poetry Tourney/-6
This Must Feel Like I'm Playin 'Hide And Seek' Wit Ur 'Brain' Coz I'm Makin U Lose Your 'Mind'/-7
Your Verses Are Only Good For Talkin Shit...And Thats Only When He Hits Rewind/-8
Look, I Spit Wit Agression, Grab A Black Pen And Fuck Up A White Piece Of Paper As If My Hand Was Racial/-9
Ur Flows Are Disgraceful, Punches Leavin You Mashed Like I'm Givin You A Free Facial/-10
Leavin Your Hopes Of Winning Crashed Like 'Wall Street' Difference Is I Aint Givin You A 'New Deal'/-11
Marcianno Aint Got Shit...I Murda'd You Wit A Quick Keystyle...How That Make Ya Feel?/-12
Battling Newbies 2 Get His Record Up,Well I'm Exposin The Bitch In U Like Like Replacin Ur X Wit Y Chromosomes/-13
The Only Time This Faggot Ever 'Spits Hot Shit' Is Wen He's Imagining 'Penises' Are 'Microphones'/-14

Quick Key......14 Lines......

Highlighted Some Punches Coz I've Had Problems Wit Cats Not Understanding My Punches.....