View Single Post
Old 06-10-03, 06:11 PM   #10
Marcianno

IP:

Seeing Ripper spit is always a surprise, I’m not complaining it’s a blessing in disguise //
You spit rhymes I despise, peep the lyrical onslaught I devise, in a few bars you’ll see this bitches demise //
Awkward “punches” like boxing “southpaw”, rhymes that leave you in awe, couldn’t pass these “bars” if you majored in “law” //
Think you hot? I’ll leave you to thaw, in lyrical combat you withdraw, biggest lyrical massacre you ever saw //
He's quick to scatter in lyrical war, just a cheap whore, “swallow” this bitch whole so he cant “spit” no more //

Flipping style…

Quick to tap into my knowledge base-do you and QB SNYPER bite from the same place? //
The laughing stock of his town, like a sumo you taller when you LYING DOWN //
This win will be undisputed like my record, she got teeth black and white like a chess board //
You’re out of place like the Queen running for “republic”, not a battle-humilation in PUBLIC (republic as in government) //

Flipping style again

Just a biter-you got your rhymes on “back up”, “fake” Eminem biter will the “real” Ripper please stand up? //
Rhymes leave you in a rut, you’re more “cheap” than desperate males masturbating into a CUP //
When it comes to him-you cant help but be cynical, stop spitting lies-no need to get political //
Take you to “school” to be academical, bitch just suicide if you wanna be self-critical //
Now your isolated and all alone in this battle field I call the combat zone //
No stranger to being on your own, you even give Stephen Hawkings the desire to be alone (lol!) //

aight.. there ya go...

uppin for votes