View Single Post
Old 06-11-03, 07:20 PM   #3
Saladin
-Warrior-

IP:

I'm the best on this site, don't deny who's greater..well, atleast YOU showed up - your skill must be arriving later..
And the title of this thread is really a thoughtless issue..cos I'm the muthafuckin big gun, your more of a water pistol..
dawg, your rapping is tasteless, I'm battling a clown..and it's funny, your hidden talent STILL hasn't been found..
just look at yourself, AllWaYs TyPiNg AGrEsSiVe...but if your verses made sense, they might be slightly impressive..
Listen you ignaramus wit thoughts, time to witness ya loss..13 shined in prison dawg ''he really was the wizard of OZ!''
Preparing this Deciple, for a downfall....No doubt this kid would reach it..Pictures are worth 1000 words, but when i saw his I was speechless..
Win or lose, but really, Its not like this slut has an option..Cuz Homes got stuck wit a face only a mother could luv, & she put him up for adoption...{Low Blow}

{Aight check it..lemme give this herb a lil breathing time..this bitch is getting choked}

I aint even wanna start with you..make ya mind up 13..are you a friend or a snitch?..
Because If i walked a mile in your shoes I'd prolly fall..off the end of your wits..
And I made a mistake when i said...You can make the next move, all of its yours..
Cuz errybody know 13 was hopin for gay sex when i said the balls in his court..
Man, I haven't even tried yet, I'll have you dead before the mic check..
I got 'tricks up my sleeve'. Nah, that's just ya' mom & sister wrapped around my biceps..
13 you just old boring news.. ain't got no chance of servin me hoe..
Bitten collections so big... that the verbs are rockin maternity clothes.. LOL..

*SerVed*

Peace
-1-