View Single Post
Old 06-14-03, 07:29 AM   #2
Violent~Wordz

IP:

Constant stay getting Put Down on Sat-Days.. cause he Constantly gettn Heated up like Fry-Dayz../
You Die-2-Day..you an Pain in the side..Constant just give Head(ach)-to-Gayz..//

Whats the Resason that Make-you-Stay?..you Lose more Battle Rounds..than Arm-Less Gun-Man../
You get Stunned-Man..cause you aint That-Cold..this Battle an Breeze..cause you aint Hot like Plug-less-Fan..//(The fan aint on = so hes not hot get it?)

You be Less-er of a Man-to-Stand..Wheather-or-Not you Gettn Pluck like Pigeon-Feathers../
This Retard-should-Sway votes..cause you about as Hot ass an December-Wheather..//(its cold not hot)

Constant Punches to ya Chest..you aint Heart-to-Beat..Brake-ya-Ankles cause you just Broke-Defeat../(Another loss to add to his column)
You Choke-the-Heat..cause you aint Spittin-It..nor Hittin-It..bettah off Bittin-ya-Wordz..like you Grind’n-ya-Teeth..//

You Mind’n-the-Beef?..cause what-eva Knowledge you Had-about-Battlen..is Under-the-Sheets../
Ya Constantly on ya Knees-prayin-for-Flow.. Like Rain-Out Religious Rituals..I bring Thunder-to-ya-Beliefs..//

More Personal-Griefs..you in NBSL..that Name-Make no Cents..like Spittin-Quik Profitin-off-otha-Cat-Lyrics../(He bites)
You should Fear-This..with an Record like Yours?..why you Got your Arms-Up..cause I know you not the Sure-is..//(Why you Battle still?)

--Remainder Line—

My Barz-are-Stretch just to Constantly-Stretch-ya-Mind..full of Similies wheather you Like it u As /
Fuck the Flow..the Bar-Structure and Dashes..Confuses you dont it?..Voters should know you cant 4orm met-As..//

Aiiight : if you cant read or understand what im saying dont vote