View Single Post
Old 06-15-03, 08:59 AM   #6
Violent~Wordz

IP:

~No Crew Votes/D.R Votes/~

Your Verse had nothing but Played-Con(cepts), like Reality-Shows...All talk and no 'Personal'ity-Flows.../*
Now your Fatetility -is-Close..Kid you all Net..cause it Real(life)alty-you-Blows..you'll neva have the same Tune-on-Mics..like when your Nationality-Goes..//**

Youll neva be in Lime-Light even if ya Mentality-Glows..X-cute? Naw you Just some ugly/wack Kid your Dad-Composed…
I feel Sad-to-Expose you..You an Garbage Nicca..like Watches getten Recycled..its your Time to get Diss-posed...//(He spit Played Shit)

Xecution take all Fist-Poses..He taking nothing but Nap-Shots..ya Threads r not get'n Felt..like Gap-Spots.../*
I Tap-Twat..and you all Pussy...Your punches I aint See’n...Grab your Hands..and show you how I Snap-ur-Shots...//**

I'll Slap your Rhyme-Book..guarateed nothing But Recycle-and-Undress Lines Fall-Out.../
Personals? You must Ran-All-Out..so Fuck-You..and Your Crew..cause after this Battle it’s the Whole Warlord Call-Out...//

Yall Saying is Wrong..more like "We Came We Saw .and We Jacked You Up"..so Admit it you Took-that-Verse.../
Your Set/Click is Dead..like I Shooked-yall-Hearse...you Gay-to-cator-aid(Gatorade)..cause you put nothing but Dicks..in ya Mouth to Quench-ya-Thirst...//

X? I choiced to Bitch-you-First,.of Many War-Lords..You Gay..you do nothing But go After Hunks(Guys) like Car-Horns.../*
You Lines-in-ya-Thread..r Far-from-Worn..my Punches..bring Damage to your Head..like an Star-was-Born //**

Your Bars-get-Torned..Xecution? you Name-is-Wrong...ya Lines r Straight Played..like an Game-host-in-a-Thong.../
What type of nicca Spell his on Name-Wrong?..you Rep Shit..cause Toilets were yall Name-Belong...//(Him/and his Crew)
__

You get Crossed-and-Hook..you just an Stitch-Creation..you Did it..you Copy.but your shit is Over Done..cause Bitch-you-Pasted../
Your Shit-is-Wasted..24-7? You Bout to be Closed..this Punk..think He-Eaten-Me..when its Shit-he-Tasted..//

~Explainations~
*(He spit no Direct/Personals at me)
**(Micheal Jackson-skin color/Nationality get it)
***(Threads/Clothes Felt/Feld Gap=clothing Store Gap falling etc..)
****(Shots= His Punches And I Snap/Break etc..em)
*(Hunks = Horn = Car Horns Hunks= Guy..yall should Get it)
**(His Lines in This Battles= Very Played...Far-From Worn..<Get it? Video Games..When you get Knock out-you see Stars)
*( Your now an Suspect @ Xcution)
**( Meaning He Didnt Eat Me)
[/B][/I]
Fuck Explainen

You dont get It Dont Vote