View Single Post
Old 06-15-03, 09:42 PM   #1
AReAlHoMeBoY

Some Shit On My Chest That Needs To Get Off!! (dont Sleep)

IP:

tha eyes open,its mornin again ive gotta get up and fight this world again but im to stressed to battle/
i get out tha bed,wonderin how u can walk when u feel dead,
so i sit down fillin this paper up wit lead/
at times life can seem like everythin is splendid,life pushes me to tha edge... i wish tha bad would be ended/
see in life u have these friends that say they yo friends but r really just stuck up backstabbin bastards/
im tired of havin no money and low self esteem and walkin around beggin for food like it was a crack feind/

as words are speakin through our mouths actions r bein takin place and someone bout to get hurt/
so fuck it ive gotta stand my ground and i will never back down..god made dirt so prepared to get buried/
day after day tha struggle between my parents seems to get worse its to much weight to be carried/
and im confused by my mood swings like michael jackson confused cuz he doesnt kno if he wants to be white or black/
so should i be mad or happy when this kids life is gonna be ended from a dumb incident cause he cant keep his mouth shut/
and while im writin this im a tell you gurl i really love you...and fuck that 50 cent shit i love more than some dumb fat kid eatin some cake/
ill do anythin and everythin and ill say it again i love you gurl ill do anythin for you as long as im here but when im gone please dont cry for me/

and these are thangs that can happen in life so just live your life and fuck everybody else man u kno im sayin man but fuck it man im almost fed up wit life and its stupid games man