View Single Post
Old 06-16-03, 02:44 AM   #8
younggadget
wanna be sek-c

IP:

Thanks for the comments but what is consider commericial.Aint like this nigga famous.What the fuck is this:
Eliminated I'm a have you Feelin Lifeless Like you're Dehydrated"/
Rhymez are being Stated , So U better be careful because my Skillz are Enchance , Unfortunately I'm going Into Spills at Glance"/
Oh but you think some shit like this is the best in the world.Yall is starting to create rap into something different than what it is.You can't just always go around talking shit.Okay you can sprinkle some metaphores,punchlines,nd all of that other shit,but eventually that shit is going to get corny.You is allowed to make some hype shit every now and then.Make some shit for the niggas on the block.What would a nigga look like driving down the block bumping some;Electromagnets attract electric storms to fry you like elements from the periodic table,Exterminators do biological tests on on you morphing human beings.I mean what the fuck?I bet you this.If I had put out a single of this song and yall would have put out a single feeled with all the corny shit,my single will sell.Drop some shit that niggas can relate to and free your mind from all this trying to be the greatest lyricist shit.It's times like this I wish biggie or Tupac was alive.They can drop the commericial,the shit the people willm want to hear on the radio.But on their cd they can have what ever they want.That's exactly how it is.Drop what you want.Keep the real hard metaphores,punchlines and shit on your album.word
Send a message via AIM to younggadget Send a message via Yahoo to younggadget   Reply With Quote