View Single Post
Old 06-16-03, 03:15 PM   #58
Born2flow
BANNED as runindisrapshit

From: Brooklyn, New york city where they paint murals of biggie
IP:

Here's some:........

" I take seven Mc's put 'em in a line/ And add seven more brothers who think they can rhyme/ Well, it'll take seven more before I go for mine/ And that's 21 Mcs ate up at the same time" - Rakim

"It drops deep as it does in my breath/ I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death" - Nas

"You fraudelent, feminine, fragile as a feather is. With an effortless blow I'll crack your whole skeleton. You think you better than Canibus? Where's the evidence? You got bvelow average intelligence and poor penmanship..."

"I don't acknowledge anyone below my level...so as far as I'm concerned the rap game doesn't exist."

"cock my tongue back like a hammer. My head is like a nickel plated banger - spit .45 calibre grammar... at the speed of wind, makes you bleed within. Crack ya skull... without penetratin' ya skin."

"I get imaginative with a mouth full of adjectives, a brain full of adverbs, and a box full of laxatives (shittin' on rap)"

"lets play pearl harbour, ill lay down and you can BLOW me away"

"u fukkin wit hoes i heard u fukkin wit pros put ur dick in a river u still cant fukk wit da flow"

"so what u got a gun to my back take my chain turn around pull out a duece duece and rob u back"

"i got a list of 1000 that i hate and ur numbers 1-999"

"u actin sick ill tell u to quit actin ill guest appear on ur album and tell u to quit rappin"

"and if u still intact u wont be allowed to rap cuz ur brain will tell ur mouth ur wack"