View Single Post
Old 06-16-03, 04:31 PM   #2
Noiz
BANNED For Being A Dick

IP:

OH SHIT! I THOUGHT IT WAS 15-30 BARS! FUCK I ALWAYS FUCK UP WITH THAT SHIT...I'll Edit It...Thats WHy it Took me A LONG AS TIME To Write

Came Weak Too Ahahahahaha

I JUST EDITED THE ENTIRE VERSE WITH NO BOLD! AHAHAHA NO MORE COMPLAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Elastic-Hands-Beatin-Ya-Hopes...Im Toxic-To-Verbals Like Plastic-Crayons Jammed In Ya-Throat//

White Cant Channel-My-Shit...Ya Pressin-Too-Many-Buttons-At-Once, Like Your Ass Is Jammed-With-A-TV-Remote//

When I Read ya Verse, I’ve Stopped-To-See-Ya-Copied Me...Reachin The Hypothesis You Tryna Act Complex, With All Them Apostrophes//

I Am Only Killing This Morgue In Text, Fuck Techs-And-Shit, Like Forums-Hackers, I’m, Liable To Malfunction Any You Niggas With Texted-Scripts//

You’re Done Man

I’m Peelin-Ya-Mind...Ya Copy Out-Of-Date-Material Like Stealing And Old Issue Of The New-York-Times//

It Backfires In-The-End, Because I Flip-The-Puns...Crush Long-Winded-Keys, Cause Im Known To Shift-Ya-Lungs//

With Clips-And-Guns...Like Holdin Weight On The Ladder-Of-Success, Kid, You’ve Slipped-A-Rung//

I’ll Rap Until You Are Completely-Wrapped-In-Plastic, Send You back To Plain (Plane)-Rhymes Because Your Fleet-Is-Dead...Kid Seize-The-Moment...I Got An Arsenal-Of-Sharpshooters That Will Seize-Ya-Head//

Punches

Devacination, I Throw Mass Punched-Up-Sermons, In Frustration In Multiple Nostalgic-Infatuation//

White Couldnt Cum (Come) Ill If He Had Herpes While He Was In Masturbation//

I Implode This Drone In Cryptic-Carange-Mode Until He Explodes//

He Couldnt Rock-My-World if He Threw Stones At A Globe//

Dynastics Of Strife, Cut-The-Shit?, In That Case White Might As Well Fart-On-A-Knife//

Ya Couldnt Blow My Shit Up If Ya Filled My Ass With Dynamite!// (Ahahaha)

Finisher
Ya Textuals Not Blessed, Put Garden-Of-Eden (Eating) In Ya HEARTFUL-Chest//
Like SLUGS Inverted With MAGGOTS I’m EATIN-HIS-FLESH//