View Single Post
Old 06-16-03, 08:51 PM   #12
ShEmY

Fuck Noiz!

IP:

Throw Yo Motha Fuckin Hand's Up

*AIght Look*
I throw *Lyrical Blows* at this hoe, until I see blood running from his nose hole, and both of his elbowes. *Physically Brain Dead* and my Mental Capacity is holding on tight until this kids eye balls turn red.//

This kid has some wins but he aint eva *ACTIVE*, he be a couch potato. Ima Flip Yo Script So Bad - Not Even QbSnyper or KnightShades bitch ass could save you . //

This kids an Animal that hasen't busted out of the zoo, Ima send you so far back in time, RUN-DMC gonna know you.//
I Flow too, unleashing power and forces to keep this kid lit. Notin But Shit!!!
I step up and leave yo throat *Slit*
I murder I will *Commit*
Get a fire *Permit*
And dump yo dead body in my *Pit*.

*Whiterap19 addresse's members*

"Noize is a no show, but fuck *It* - I'll *Spit*.

If you wanna use bold, I got that on my screen too,
Po-lice still taking pictures to Identify You.//
See bro, I can throw punches like this site has never seen. Step up into this ring and I'll cut out yo Splean//

So this is Rap Battles? Why don't none of your words rhyme, I feel like Im in *Church* singing a fuckin *Hyme*//
You couldn't eva live my life. Fuck Slittin yo throat, *I'll shift yo Lungs wit My KNIFE*//

Im a doctor wit out a liscense bout to go into surgery, this kid spits the same lines Iv'e heard before and it's *Lyrical Purgery* //
You've heard of me,
Instead I'll leave this *Thread*
Leave you wit brain damage and a *Swelled-Head*
Make you *Stop Dead*
Lay you out on a *Truck Bed*
Take out my glock, fill yo stomach wit *Lead*
Write you some *Fresh* Lines and *Insert* them through the back of yo *Neck*//

Stand Back and Scream,
"MothaFucka Show Some Respect."

You useing rhymes like Fart on a knife? What you getting at... Im finally getting to the point that this kid is whack. Trash in the bin, discraced enough to make *P.Diddy* drop the pen.//
Like you got any friends,..?
My Ladder to Succes - Was "Stealing" the keys to yo benz.//
You is "Obsessed" wit the fact that Im betta than you is, Im a grown man don't speak in soft tones, Treat me like this and I'll crush yo bones!//

*Switch Style To End*

Check it,
Aight bro lemme have my title back, that shit was on lease.

NOIZE? (nosie) my ass

*Than I better be signed to Disturbing The Peace*