View Single Post
Old 06-17-03, 12:22 AM   #24
DIZZY D
BANNED: Bitin

IP:

X- Taking "stressful shits" is the only way he "drops his aggresion"/
Pausing progression, tha only way he could form nice flows is if he copied my sections/

Nice punch good wordplay

I gotta this kid wit a scope, he done turned his back on hope/
He talks about "flippin dimes", hahaha, i've been handlin whole bag-fulls of dope/

LOL ill shit

You came out of the closet, finnaly you battled someone/
Must've took you 2 good weeks to come to the conclusion, and now it's done/

Iight shit

Now as he's dead-on-the-ground, walkin up, I peeled back his skin/
Take him to the lab, get him cloned, so I can beat his ass again/

Good wordplay weak punch

Defeating me's a 100 yard field goal, that goal is undoable/
yor whack ass being on a rap board's like a clown at a funeral/

Nice multi's and iight punch

mater fact, put on a black suit, if you god im bout to kill lord/
said you toped the charts cause you stood on top of a bill-board/

Good flow, and straigt punch

This guy aint gangsta, when he's in trouble he seeks help/
only time this guy is strapped is when he's wearing his seatbelt/

Iight

I bout to mutilate your body and have you join the dead/
you like a circle in this battle bitch you have no edge/

Iight closer could of been way better tho, overall verse a 6.8/10

VW- Your Verse had nothing but Played-Con(cepts), like Reality-Shows...All talk and no 'Personal'ity-Flows.../*
Now your Fatetility -is-Close..Kid you all Net..cause it Real(life)alty-you-Blows..you'll neva have the same Tune-on-Mics..like when your Nationality-Goes..//**

Iight, descent wordplay

Youll neva be in Lime-Light even if ya Mentality-Glows..X-cute? Naw you Just some ugly/wack Kid your Dad-Composed…
I feel Sad-to-Expose you..You an Garbage Nicca..like Watches getten Recycled..its your Time to get Diss-posed...//(He spit Played Shit)

That was choppy not feelin your flow

Xecution take all Fist-Poses..He taking nothing but Nap-Shots..ya Threads r not get'n Felt..like Gap-Spots.../*
I Tap-Twat..and you all Pussy...Your punches I aint See’n...Grab your Hands..and show you how I Snap-ur-Shots...//**

Iight punch, descent wordplay

I'll Slap your Rhyme-Book..guarateed nothing But Recycle-and-Undress Lines Fall-Out.../
Personals? You must Ran-All-Out..so Fuck-You..and Your Crew..cause after this Battle it’s the Whole Warlord Call-Out...//

Nice punch and good flow

Yall Saying is Wrong..more like "We Came We Saw .and We Jacked You Up"..so Admit it you Took-that-Verse.../
Your Set/Click is Dead..like I Shooked-yall-Hearse...you Gay-to-cator-aid(Gatorade)..cause you put nothing but Dicks..in ya Mouth to Quench-ya-Thirst...//

LOL nice multi and punch

X? I choiced to Bitch-you-First,.of Many War-Lords..You Gay..you do nothing But go After Hunks(Guys) like Car-Horns.../*
You Lines-in-ya-Thread..r Far-from-Worn..my Punches..bring Damage to your Head..like an Star-was-Born //**

Ok not really feelin tho

Your Bars-get-Torned..Xecution? you Name-is-Wrong...ya Lines r Straight Played..like an Game-host-in-a-Thong.../
What type of nicca Spell his on Name-Wrong?..you Rep Shit..cause Toilets were yall Name-Belong...//(Him/and his Crew)
__

Iight

You get Crossed-and-Hook..you just an Stitch-Creation..you Did it..you Copy.but your shit is Over Done..cause Bitch-you-Pasted../
Your Shit-is-Wasted..24-7? You Bout to be Closed..this Punk..think He-Eaten-Me..when its Shit-he-Tasted..//

Good closer and iight wordplay at tha end, overall verse a 6.5/10
Vote=X
Send a message via AIM to DIZZY D