View Single Post
Old 06-17-03, 11:07 AM   #1
west

Retalliation For Kapones Keystyle

IP:

Yo this is some retalliation for tha keystyle kapone dropped bout warlords so i did ma own keystyle in retalliation.

Kapones regime is clear,after i finish with him and his crew they gonna be a bloody smear/
comin at tha Warlords with open mic's wrather than battlin coz u fear/
no problem dawg u used to be in ma click,now i'm sayin u a lil gay ass prick/
u crew wack as fuck spittin rhymes that played and easily slayed/
your whole crew should stop rhymin coz they aint gettin layed nor payed/
tha regime was hardly even mentioned in tha diss,u wanna make a big thing out this ur punchlines in retalliation bein missed/
u even made up some bullshit bout me bein banned for bitin,nah i spoke ma mind to alldig in a p.m he banned me instead of fightin/
thats tha truth and i tell it tha way it is,kapone is a gayboy that likes to jerk off while thinkin of little kids/
fuk ur entire roster coz i got beef with u all,step to me one by one and like tha berlin wall u all gonna fall/
ma first name is david and u fags bein slayed like goliath,it's tha internet so it's brains that count and u bitches are gonna dieith/
this was jus a lil taste of whats to come,a quik keystyle but still got u flappin and crappin urself out your bum/
i could diss u everyday under tha sun,beatin u up lika bully so i suggest u better run/
fair enuff alot peeps don't like tha warlords coz we undefeatable,VD,Ill Seductions and more coz all u herbs to us are jus eatable/

If u wanna make a big thing outta this i don't give a fuck jus bring it.