View Single Post
Old 06-17-03, 03:41 PM   #3
lilbrick005

IP:

Aight

Faggot your verse was way worse than kids battling with end fillers, this “Gay Faucker” went to “Meet the Parents” of his boyfriend as soon as he saw the movie with “Ben Stiller”
Your verse was struggling like “starving kids” trying to stay alive, I would “feed” off your verse but instead I will make it my “job” to turn your record into another “9 to 5”(9-5)
People the Phuture is about to be forgotten like non important people in the past, the RB sponsor hooked me up with free Prime kicks so I don’t dirty my feet when shove my foot up your ass
After Vortex is banned from this site him and his hand are gonna “engage” in a method called jacking, you are like soon to be “married couples” that are moving together, so you better start packing
I feel sorry for embarrassing you in front of all these people, but you challenged me to a battle, so im gonna send you “Back to the Phuture” like the Rap Battles version of the “Michael J. Fox” sequel.

P.S- i will call you "Jesus" before you die, except that wasn't your "Last Supper" that was your "Last Reply"......!!!!!!!!!!

We will miss you Vortex