View Single Post
Old 06-18-03, 09:27 AM   #14
Feeble Minded.

IP:

lol...yea ur right dw we needa get this battle...

yo..

this kid claims to be a gangsta...'throwin broken pencil points' is the only ways he's ever 'shot holo-tips'/
my name will lyrically spank-ya...operatin' 'cranes and boulders' is the only way he'll ever 'demolish-shit'!/
im going from point 'a' to point 'b'...you better 'c' what follows this/
i'd make ya 'eat ya words', but heard its unhealthy to 'swallow-shit'/
my attack burn like an arsonist...you counter-it wit bitten-shit, but like 'moving too big furniture' it was a 'bad counter-fit'/ (counterfeit)
i'm givin vivid pictures of ya death...sad that he'd have to 'buy a department store' to have a 'sharper image'/
they aint 'invented time machines yet'...too bad, you'd have to 'go back' and steal my flow to win-this/
my barrage-damages this nasdaq-bitch, smack-this-kid...why have this 'end-ever'/ (endeavor)=he wants to beat me
you whack-as-shit, practice-this rappin-shit...i send-severs/
you'll never be as high as me...saw you tryin wit a 'bent-lever'/
i'm slavin-my-rival... a prime example of why hype-is-shit/
if i 'gave-'em-my-saliva', he still wouldnt produce this 'type-of-spit'/
this kids a mother fucking faggot...literally...facing the 'ex-'poser'/ (exposure)
only a 'vet' wit an 'animal p.d.' ...votes read 'snake eyes', battle faces closure/
my words-cause him shivers, like i froze the mic...'containing' his style like i made him 'swallow lids'/
fuck a creek..ya stuck up a river, the votes are 'raining in' for me like 'e-bay bids'/

for the record...we settled this shit on aim..we're cool now still wanted to battle tho nice battle....

edited for ' ' ...lol