View Single Post
Old 06-18-03, 10:10 PM   #6
shiznit
Tampons are expensive

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by .:Stem:.
is there a link between this and the whole ------KaPOnE roCKS mY BoDy lIke SluGs fRoM a 12 Gay-GE ShoTTy------- looooool

not really...i put that on my sig cuz he beat me on yahoo fighter and i lose 10 times or more that was just the consequence if i lose LOL...kap was really good ..*shrugs* oh well i aint even good in the real rock, paper, scissor shit anyways...hahaha im a loser!

Quote:
Originally posted by varentao..but yeah, seriously. Nicely put onto paper. Was what it was. And couldn't have been with a nicer guy than Kapone (i mean nice in an obscure, sewer searching, rat eating way...!...and i don't mean that in the way you might think...more in the creative way...oh frig it, i'm only kidding..i'll leave it at that...though Kapone might understand...)..

hmmm...kap is really nice , he's like the second coolest on my hidden list under my bed trapped in some yellowish stuff with a jello and cherry on top LOL (thats how hidden it is)...

lets just say that this one is for someone special that made me soo damn happy like whoa , like whoa , ya know like whoa and more ....like wh....ahhhh yeah kno what i mean....its just like that!

thanks for the replies y'all....i aint really writing for the sake of writing but cuz of the fact that i want this happiness to be shared.....ahhhhhhhh happiness paranoia! (hmmm...nice words for my next poem...hahaha WATCH OUT! )
Send a message via Yahoo to shiznit   Reply With Quote