Thread: Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 06-19-03, 03:01 AM   #82
younggadget
wanna be sek-c

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Bazzy

1.You cant even go by the rules in bitch slapped which means you dont respect this sites rules which means ur mod chances are slim

2.Your only chance of "ruling" Rapbattles is becoming admin,you have a better chance of being admin than Vanilla Ice has of being black

3.To become MOD,you must follow rules,help admins,help members,help everything.<--You do none of this.

Now go on,call me a faggot bitch bla bla bla

1)I do follow the rules in bitch slapped.I follow all rules on rapbattles.It is only 1 rule I am breaking right now and that is all my battles I got open.This happened before the 16th though.

2)Could I become an admin if I donate alot of money to rapbattles.com?If so I would do that.And I'm not Vanilla Ice....I'm chocolate Ice.What you smokin on faggot?

3)I help people ..sometimes.I'm not hating but Chrit never helped me.He used to hoe the shit out of me.lol.just playin.

My mission is to try to become a Mod.I will do my best so yall can an eye on me...By helpin do you mean snitching becuz I'm not a snitch.But I am very strict.
Send a message via AIM to younggadget Send a message via Yahoo to younggadget   Reply With Quote