Thread: Noiz vs Inspire
View Single Post
Old 06-19-03, 09:20 AM   #1
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

Noiz vs Inspire

IP:

Setting This Up In Elite To Avoid D/R And It Should Be Here Anyways... Check His Verse Below

Noiz
Alright Man Rules As In The Open-Callout-Thread...Here Is My Spit

It’s NO QUESTION Which Emcee Is Better, Your Words [VS] Mine Is MISMATCHED, More Than BLOODY-RANSOM-NOTE-LETTERS//

Ya Cant Back Up Ya Skills, Ya Egos Based On Fronts, Ya Must Got A FETISH For KUNG-FU CHARACTERS Because You Are Always TYPIN About The IRON MONK// (See Sig...)

Can’t Stop Me I Definitely Am RBs Leagues Best, Cause I AM Striking DOUBLE ‘Ws’ (Wins) And Im Not PUNCHING PAMELA LEES CHEST!//

I’m A Crook Whos Insane, You’re Shook With The Opening Post of Every New Game, This Kid has WEAK FRONTS So He Must have A HYPOCRITICAL NAME...//

I’m Bringing Defeat Single Out This Unable Geek, Who’s Guarenteed Too Scared, To Even Show Up And BATTLE ME//

YOU HAVE BEEN DISECTED, When Ya Trying To Be Left PROTECTED I LEAVE RIPS, Like This Kids Laundry Has FAKE WEED, The Way He Brings LOADS OF WEEK HITS!//

Chill..

There Is No Denying Who Is ILLER, One Of My Punches Will Leave Ya Limbs Broken-In-CASTS//

I’m The Main Event, While Inspire Is A-Girl-Spreading-Her-Legs...Just The OPENING ACT//

Inspire Is Choking-In-Raps, This FLAMERS Soft As Shit, But Fronts Like His Text-Is-That-Hard//

It’s Like This Vet Is MARRIED, When Anyone Can BLAZE This ACE..By Burning A-Deck-Of-Cards//

Goodluck Dawg

Here's The Link To The One In Front Lines... Just To Show No Cheating Is Invovled...
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=59098
Send a message via MSN to inspire Send a message via Yahoo to inspire