View Single Post
Old 06-19-03, 10:58 PM   #30
lilbrick005

IP:

Since you guys like to breakdown so much let me breakdown these guys that just voted for vortex

Phrantik-dickrider to the fullest

Peril Eyez- i can tell he's a dickrider because he said my material was played and no one on rap battles has used my concepts before EXCEPT ME

Lyricali-so now how's it feel to get shitted on with no round of applause?
id Introduce ya 2 George Lucas and u still wont have Met A Force!
(Good punch. . George Lucas = Star Wars director, correct? 8/10)
^ this guy doesn't even understand the meta thats why he asked if george lucas was the star wars director...i gotta laugh cause you know nuttin and you gave it an 8 and it was his worse line (applause and force dont even rhyme)

C-section-P.S- i will call you "Jesus" before you die, except that wasn't your "Last Supper" that was your "Last Reply"......!!!!!!!!!!

kind of played i heard it flipped in diffrent ways....
^ that wasn't part of my verse and there is NO PLACE ON THE INTERNET YOU HEARD THAT LINE...i battle on rapflava,rap legends, and other threads and NO ONE HAS USED ANYTHING OF THAT SORT. so i know you are lying.

Bribeone-i'll reload then cap him, expose this faggot for tryna flow with me
and leave him Seeing more I.V's than kids studying Roman Numeracy!
^^ pure originality....10 out of 10

You gave that a 10...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i wont even comment on you.

If you look at the voters they are straight dickriders, but if that's how Vortex gets his wins, do what you gotta do. EVERYONE ON RB knows that i won this battle and not only won but one with ease!!!!!!!(you dickriders want to get me off because i am competition but FUCK YALL)