View Single Post
Old 06-20-03, 12:27 AM   #724
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP:

(HEY MYSTIC EVERYONE IS GOING TO SEE YOUR POST UNDERNEATH ME, YOU BETTER READ PRIOR POST BEFORE YOU BOAST OR END UP TOAST)

BELOW IS A COPY OF MY LAST POST i JUST THOUGHT i WOULD BE NICE AND NOT CREATE A NEW GHOST.... SOMEONE WARN THIS DUDE

Now all you wanna-wienies wanna step up to this/
I'm Mr. Bounce... the mad scien-twist quick2inlist/
and embed your fucken face with my fist, disapper n2da-mist/
ride off laughing so hard I need to piss cuz your shit was the funniest/
no not the murderous but hillarious, my style is various making ya delerious/
no don't take this diss serious, it's just the way I busssst, like on ya face when I'm smearing lust/
shaking up your foundation like an anti-trust, cooking baking from within your gutz/
My style is mad sick like I'm nucken futs..but your just licking nutz/
I'm never fearing anything you bust, I'm protecting... you fucken putz/

I'm never afraid to battle, I just aint got the time for mindless babble and unintelligent praddle/
Step and try to fill my sattle, you be lost forever in my shadow, with your scribble scabble/

I'm defending a nation with a professional occupation while ya still gving yourself five digit elation/
I'm intercepting and evading with tacticle obsevation and binary propagation/
I have no hessitaion in this presentaion and defication of your weak proclamaton/
Please.. I bring innovation -n- atomic excitation backed by a nuclear nation/
Are you ready for particle contamination massive extermination and total annialation/
Because of your mis-representaion, and sorry pronunciation, bought your own erradification/
Probably complain about over taxation while you live in the greatest of all nations/
Have some respect and fulfill your obligations or face lyrical-bio-contamination and death from dysfixiation/