View Single Post
Old 06-20-03, 12:53 AM   #3
BombZ
Mass Apeal

IP:

Yo MC808 my fault I was late for this date, I wasn't `pre-writing` neither, cuz it don't take much to defeat a middle weight//(MC808's rank)

SubZero substitute, you down for BombZ sickness, when I release words that thrash devouring all eye witnesses//

Battle Record `6-2` soon to be `6-3` in the quickness, with ease I'll please you by eatin' up this win as if I was in a picnic//

Suggested for a new clinic to heal those lyric wounds, or you can find yourself to greet your doom, scooped like a spoon, you'll meet your undertaker real soon//

Wolverine image, if you slash, then I'll crash harder makin' this great battle turn into nothin' more but a scrimage//

Your living and thats a privalage, but not for long cuz I got a bomb ready to drop it on his entire village//

"Ill lethal lyricist", class is over, time for you to be dismissed// Pissed? You should kiss this battle to a crips// But you just missed, you couldn't hit a dope punchline if I `PM'd` you a diss//

I'm hot like a fryin' pan that's poppin' greese, with a grasp and a grip of MC, Im bound to release//

I taunt and tease, the way I destroyed him with ease// My lyrics are physically boughed and deized!// You going up against BombZ? HA! Niggah Please!//

Pathetic how a person begs to battle and looses// goes home with scars and bruises, it wasn't me, it was what MC 808 decides and chooses//

Swift through like cruises// Spittin' delusions on the sidewalk where MC 808 standed just for makin' excuses//

But it wasn't him, it was my spits that left you clueless...

-BombZ