View Single Post
Old 06-20-03, 01:14 AM   #7
R-Rated

IP:

Aight..Yo..

Look at dis nigga trying to put comedy in his act...makin white jokes but everyone makin fun of you cause you black and wack /1

1:01 Pm on 6-19-03 this nigga posted in the femcee division..whether or not to tell his crew leader hes a transvestite is his next decision /2

Your ego's too big..your head is the size of a hot air balloon..my spits droppin anvils on you like we was in a Whille Coyote and Roadrunner cartoon /3

You claim to this win and that ya name is Noiz..you couldn't beat me nor start a rally even if you was the size of Hulk Hogan and still taken steriods /4

Bitch you don't stand a chance not even if I sowed my mouth shut..fuck what you said..everyone knows ya talkiing out ya but /5

Khalua, Gin, Barcardi, and Rum..I'm fucked up beyond comprehension..Fuck your faggot ass PUSSY! Can you feel the tension? /6

I'm droppin bombs like the U.S. did to Veitenimese people..meet me in hell if you wanna make this a sequeal /7

Nigga I like Freddy I can't be stopped and I haunt you in your dreams so don't fall asleep..R-Rated 5 & Noiz 0 ..faggot read it and weep /8

I'ma take dis battle like New Jersery did to Detroit in the confrence finals "a sweep"...Your skills are already on da edge so just fuckin leap! /9

After I'm threw with ya my punches gonna leave your nose looking worse than Michael Jackson's...I was created to destroy fake emcee's like you..bitch I'ma da illest contraption /10

You tryin' to match up with the brutalest and illest emcee..
but you couldn't twin me if you took my archive verses & used 'em against me /11

I blow you outta the water like Coast Guard gunboats..
lyrically you're dead as chivalry, don't want to see you're dumb quotes /12

You lower the battle value, losin' bouts thats drawin' one vote..
My blows cut off ya air supply when I throw hard & crunch throats /13

I’ll rip out YOUR intestines scatterin’ smatterins of abdomens-when
My chatterins grim, unravelin hems on tatterin’ whims /14

I’ll stifle ya voice with more than neck tourniquets..
While I work-out my advance doe, u exercise ya fingers in text-tournaments! / 15

I'll murder ya verbally..wordz disspurse verbs emergency...but I'ma blast fast lyrics till deaf kidz have heard' a me..I ain't being cocky just giving you some courtesy /16

I'm unstopped like Jerome and Davis in Madden 2003...running over you with each punch as I take dis battle for free /17

My shit got you bending in ways you never thought you could like dem niggaz from da Matrix..yo bitch you skinny like a twig..I snap sticks..what ya homeboy told me..you love dicks /18

I ain't trying to get your boy and you in any kind of fight..he just told me you liked it when Mobys asshole wrapped around your cock real tight /19

He busted in your mouth and you swallowed without giving it a second thought..couldn't you tell he had a disease..I mean his nutz look like they were in a figure 8 knot /20

I guess now you'll just sit back and wait..till one day when your old and gray..you'll start convulsing and your dicks laying on your dinner tray /21

FINISHER:
I leave ya vexed and perplexed wit my text getting ya stressed /22
You the best? Nah u don’t impress and never blessed progress wit success /23
Cuz real skills you just don’t possess and ya got no heart in ya chest /24
You still have no finesse so just confess and address R-Rated as tha best /25

Man that probably sucked...o well..I had a blocked mind.

^^^^^^^^^uppin^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^