View Single Post
Old 06-20-03, 10:59 AM   #4
PlaGuE2
BANNED

IP:

Just standard line thug no offence meant aight .....

This kid thinks hes a 'Thug', bitch you just 'Whyte' with a tatoo on yo head reading 'MUG'~
Ima crush you like a Slug, leave you squashed up in some drainpipe, set-alight, burning like a faulty socket-plug~
Ill leave your verse chewed like rabid dog-food, your skills needing renued, its out-of-date like chinese soul-food~
Spits so hard leaving your ass glued to tha ceiling, burn out your face leaving you barbecued, your verse revealing your demented solitude~
Your a fucking amateur, your record means nothing its taken a temporary detour, ill put your ass back on route, your spittin immature~
Kids like you end up being my chauffeur, "Mess with the best, die like the rest" - premature, leave your ass in the gutter, that i CAN assure~
Yo girl says you cum after the 2nd thrust, your dicks like crop-dust, she sucked on it and 'bit-the-dust', she needed a magnafying glass just for her eyes to re-adjust~
You done her like an unsuccessful drug-bust, just couldnt get all-of-her(all over), you disgust me, fake vet, but ill merk you anyway, im not fussed about whos jaw i bust~
Ill set your bitch ass to mute, this is one battle you wont win, not even windows trouble-shoot can help you now, ill leave your mind disturbed in a mental-institute~
You've eaten tha forbidden-fruit by accepting this battle, you might aswell setup a pre-merking lawsuit, to late, your merked, I need a substitute to rattle~
Send a message via AIM to PlaGuE2