View Single Post
Old 06-20-03, 11:52 AM   #9
NewPort
Banned: Permanent

IP:

droppin . .

*~ warmin up ~*

Sex games played..turnin BLACK men gay would be the only way you'd unleash the PLAGUE//
So concaved..dismantle your frame just enough for a sprain on ure brain.put my ashes like kickin asses then throw em away into tha ash TRAY//

Kids got no shit agaist me..no probable causes..claims only two but the record says 4 losses//
sucks up to bosses...its like sayin jesus died 3 times on 4 different crosses//

*~ here it comes ~*

Lyrics so bad in 'weak raps', shakin his legs like 'moveable knee caps'..keep it neutral so he gives me 'pre-daps', so helpless like senior citizens in 'rehab'//
This aint a joke site, but you makin 'me laugh'..lyrics hooked your mouth like 'sea bass' so quick in 'speed fast' merk you and be like 'You see that?//

kids got no 'paitence' for 'waitin' like a man whos hungry but has already 'aten'//
no solo artist.. part 3 wit tha band in the 'makin' your like a circle tryin to 'straighten'... i'd be 'debatin' 'rehibilitation' cuz its looks like reversed-roles the way i turn polls and im lyrically dominatin//

You wouldn't be 'blessed' if you fell in a 'crevice' from the 'heavens'//
come back in solid 'vengence' chances of beatin me are like losin 'eleven' lucky 'sevens'..you should just be glad that i graced your presence'//

lol damn i thought it was more bars..oh well there ya go