View Single Post
Old 06-21-03, 07:25 PM   #1
eye_deneddy
BANNED For Not Following F.L. Rules

"murderus Motives"

IP:

im corrosive with mass murderus motives/
ill do sum shit thatll fuck me up worse then standen next ta gasoline and a lit fuze or wick/
more ludachris then ludachris,im like lusifer,the devils embedded in my head down ta my two slippers/
ill leave kids more bloody then satan on his period masterbaten wit a crusifix/
wont hesitate ta bruse a bitch for choosen ta move on my dick too slow or too quick/
im sick and twisted,explisit like parent andvisory flix/
id advice my kids not ta go near me too if i was someone else wit their minds and lips/
tell em ta find another person ta talk too/
cus i have discusting ill thoughts of blood claughts within big and lil twats/
i gots ta be the most disturbed human being on this earth, and if not,the ones who are, are just the devil in cloth/
ill shoot guys wit whiskers nine times just ta see if there felines/
then find out there not,there dead,and there hearts flat lined/
and im not lien, im serious,id probably do this wit cheeriness/
just cus im curious/
i guess im scary,ill barry a human just because he wasnt warry enough, and was assumin that i wasnt delirious/
ill watch someone tumble down the stairs and laugh when his arms crack and his back snapps, then his skull crumbles/
ill just sit their and crunch on my ruffels/
ill skuffle, and fuck socken wit swollen,id sock wit broken nuckles/
ill kick u after my kness buckle/
and chuckle when my knee cap pops out and cuts u/
im cut throat,a physco who just might go crazier as the night goes inta twilight/
make my own parents sleep wit one eye open,wit there doors locked from fright, terrified that their own son could take their life for servin him right/
and ur probly thinkin "they aint deservin this hype" and "this kids like david, just murderen giants"/
id go on a riot and stab guys wit broken glass in their eye lids, take em out the sockets,turn around ta my children, say "hi kids", then kill 'em/
i guess im stupid as fuck like arabs crasin inta two buildens/
but watever the fuck it is, there is no solution ta these dilutions/
im ruinen the atmosphere around me worse then pollution/
and its bin provin that, untill my conclusion, i aint gonna stop ta im too lazy ta keep movin/