View Single Post
Old 06-22-03, 04:22 AM   #8
MethodZ
- Infinite -

IP:

you think u got all the bitches for sayin dat u give me twitches/ u start to cry even when u see my fuken pictures/i'll make you die by a chinese burn/ and yet u still wont learn/ so i pass it to someone else cause its there turn to shine and beat u wid my own rhyme/ it may be cheatin but i say it aint a crime/fuk it i am gion to represent a new line ...opponents like u go to shows and get a broken nose man you fold my clothes like wen I freeze I mark emcees I kill beasts like heart desease man please get down on your knees and plead for your life I sacrifice you twice man in ur after life u’ll be a dike who cant fight in broad day light cause ur too white, wen i beat u you'll be swept away by my hype, i can transfer you into a dead man cause i know ur type, i can get you off me from one single wipe, i neva said anything about bananas and vaseline/ dat must be ur idea.. u must be tooo fuken kean/hey man i'll crack ur spleen/ wipe the blood with mr sheen/ it aint my problem it's jus ppl call me mr mean machine/ ur using d-12 to beat my ass/ the next time u ask for a battle i think i'll jus pass/ cause u goin too slow and i'm moving to fast/ so wateva u say is wat u are(lol) so make it good/ if not u'll have to move to another fuken hood