View Single Post
Old 06-22-03, 05:05 AM   #11
B-Kast

IP:

(Tryin' a new style)
*Picks up mic, pisses on Shepney*
Yo, check it 1,2...

..::Startin' this::..
Now look shep, ill stab ya and kill ya, cause im tha hardest, my lyrics couldn't be any realer//
When i spit its like a image in your brain, predicting the future, im psychotic rippin you faggets, like a serial killer//
Your whole verse was pathetic, cause you "fed" so much off my verse, you should already be a heavyweight//
I'm wasting my time with this newb, cause you beatin me is not gonna happen, like a terrorst runnin' late//
I'll shove your head up your ass so you can see how shit you really are//
Then make you eat it, then spit it, and thats the defintion of what your lyrics really are//

..::Stabbin'::..
Its gettin serious, my punches leavin you delirious, cause your gettin' snapped up like a rabbit in a trap, cause ur too curious//
Wanna be in illegal, but the only thing illegal bout you is your ugly facial features//
Smash up your skull with no mercy, cause your nuthin' but a ugly creature//
I'll rape your sister and your mother, jus' to show you that im not kidding//
Must be fucked up thinkin you could win gainst me, have you sayin' "Sorry Castle i was trippin'"//
No more excuses, im a leave you in bruises, sparkin up like hot fuses, more confident than pissed boozers//
I'm leavin you in a alley with ya brains leakin', guts spillin', prayin to god, cause ya legs got no feelin'//

..::Rest. In. Piss.::...
Your wins a 0 and so are ya losses, so thats the chance you got of winning//
This ain't jus battlin' so stop your stupid grinning//
Claimin' your zany, but man jerkin off dogs ain't sinning//
So give up this rap shit, cause your shit, form a group with elton john, and suck dick together while singing//

^^^^^^^Uppin^^^^^^^