View Single Post
Old 06-22-03, 01:56 PM   #2
ShEmY

Exclamation No Beef Compton Kid

IP:

Aight Look,
I will leave you shook, my lyrics is *Thunderous* and off the hook.//
I strike hard where it *Counts*, make Emcees hate me and make their style *Bounce*.//
Yo I see my prey-it's Compton Kid, and Im bout to pounce. I got platinum on my neck, and gold by the ounce, It's Whiterap19 whoopin yo ass no need to *Mispronounce*.//

"Switch Style"

I got no need to waste this sheet, I leave you down and sweating like a dog in heat.//
I know you've heard of N.W.A, so yea FUck Da Po-Lice, but I ain't got no need to worry cuz when they see my address they all yell *Retreat*.//
I almost thought twice bout postin this thread, for now on it's down hill fo you *Str8 ahead*. This WhiteBoys what you "Dread".//
Rap Battles "Head", the king that switches my styles to create you a pretty *Tight Death Bed*.//
I be like Chopper Hill and my rhymes is so ill, if I take a spill, still skill, Ima always be real cuz I flow like Ness, don't mess wit dis deal cuz my lyrics always kill.//
What you got in yo head? You gonna battle me Wigga you gonna end up dead.//
This kid be a sped, *Compton* will be remembering me fo everything Iv'e said.//
It's the night of the livin dead, replace my case cuz Im ACE, I got blades switched fo my Athesist neighboors, slashin T.C.K.'s tires wit razors.//
Im slick to spit bricks, and make hits, who eva wants gonna get, juss go to bitch slapped and bring it.//

"It's Like This and like that and like this and uh,"
^^^^^^^^^^^
Dr.Dre and Snoop

I got a personal message fo you: You best not run, it was fun, to switch my styles from a nine milli, to a glocked gun, IMa cocked one, you gettin cocked son, I JUSS WHOOPED YO ASS AND YOU GOT ROCKED!!!

~1 (One)