View Single Post
Old 06-22-03, 08:07 PM   #22
Caramac
Tickle My Sloth

IP:

Blacklisted- This did sound kinda rushed to me, quality wasnt as good as im used to hearing from you, Intro was hilarious...ehhh, punches arent reallt that hard hitting...a couple personals here and there...again, nothing really too hard...your flows your best aspect...quality let you down, this wasnt bad, but you could of done better IMO.

Crook Ed- you started off pretty tight there...your flow is dope...youve improved it a lot i see... good consistancy with the punches, kept hitting him, seems waaaaay better quality to this too, a few ok personals in there... not a bad verse, flow again was your strongpoint in this...

Everyone is saying blacklisted had more punches over Crook ed but I didnt really see them, seriously, most of his lines were played, nothing too hard, his quality was poor too, flow was pretty even, crook just came with a more p[olished audio as a whole, better quality and he was more consistant wityh his punches, a few played ones here and there, but IMO he took this with his punches, they just edged black out in this one

Vote: Crook Ed
Send a message via AIM to Caramac