View Single Post
Old 06-22-03, 09:54 PM   #25
UNDERATED~OVERHATED
$LET ME CASH DA BLUNT$

IP:

BLaKLiSTeD- HAHAHAHAHA...at the intro...damn kid, if that bitin shit's true you're a fag. Damn BLaK studied his fuckin background on some LL vs. Canibus type shit. hahaha. alright. this beat is Gangsta as hell. Kid's ridin it nice. feelin the G.E.D. line...Dogs LOL...D-E-F phone was ill...the insomniac kids accapella part was tight. ROFL @ OUTRO w/ Martinelli singing...is that really him? hahaha. The flow was nice, punches were pretty funny, no REAL eye poppers though. This was a nice verse. yeah, like everyone else said, your quality was BAD for this round. I've heard you in earlier rounds and it was better man. Don't slip kid.

Martinelli- never heard someone rock over this before in a battle. The flow was very nice. The lines were decent but there weren't and hard lines man. Flow consistant as hell, that was the hottest part of your verse. Titanic part was funny. I think that this would have been better if you had harder lines. Your quality was better, but they lyrical was not there to me. lol@ props to alldig.

no need to repeat...balck got my vote..just cuz he didnt sound like a bitch
Send a message via AIM to UNDERATED~OVERHATED