Thread: best female mc
View Single Post
Old 06-23-03, 01:45 PM   #57
DaGyrlRemarqabL
..A New Breed of Femcee..

IP:

I'll vouch for Lauryn's Lyricism anyday, but as for the type of person she is..Not only is she racist, according to what all of you have said, but she's also kinda arrogant and rude. I remember hearing something on the radio that said she had like all these maids that did her house work, and like who knows how many bathrooms in her big ass house, but she didnt let the maids use the bathrooms or anything else in her house for any other than cleaning purposes..she made them walk like a long ways to a bathroom in a guest house or some shit.

n i sure as hell hope she didnt say that shit about the white people, cuz its a lot of different color people who made her what she is today......and even with Varentao's statement kinda retracting the rumor, you know theres some truth in every lie..

Im a Femcee and Ill say most of the female rappers out today aint shit. A lot of girls tend to like Eve cuz she seems the least of a hoe, but before she was just Eve, she was "Ginger" and "Cinnamon" at some strip joint. You just cant win.

Still waiting for a REALLY all around-respectable female MC to come up.