View Single Post
Old 06-24-03, 09:44 PM   #10
MC 808

IP:

I like the effort son, but still more is needed to get the job done/
U sound mo stupid than Nelly claimin "I am #1"/
U call urself BombZ, why the hell is that?/
Ya think that shit u jus spit effected me, dawg rap more like a man/
It took u a long time to spit yo rhyme, I wonder why, Pre-write? Shit I bet u tried/
But it couldn't work, Imma a lyrical killer commin unexpectedly lighting up more than jus ur big-ass Homer Simspon eyes/
U fuckin lightweight, dat's right, ur still in the beginners stage, yo verse was lame/
If that first u jus dropped was in a book, all I have to see is who wrote it which is u, not read the rest, and flip the page/
Ur a useless weapon that puts the name to a shame, Cuz u aint a bomb ur more like a fire cracker that's used ONLY for displays/
My verse is morethan jus a lyrical attack, my skillz expand more bigger than ur nut sacks, the only bombs ur capable of droppin is shit fallin 4um ur stink-ass/
I'm gonna fuck u up, make u stiff like ur shit, get the spray can, spray u silver, lookin like the cowardly heartless Tin-man (Wizard of Oz movie)/
Aight...Now it's time to finish you off, and I'm the one not u that's gonna make the drop and blow u up wit sum real hard-hitting bombs/
Those punches u threw aint even a punch, they were more like a bitch slap wit yo palm, when I saw ur verse no panic needed, jus remained calm, didn't even have to worry at all/
Cuz I know this will be a easy win like throwin a touchdown pass to Randy Moss, embarass u in front of ur girl break ur anklez and make u fall/
Like my dreams, my lyrical skillz progress never stoppin, skies the limit/
As for u, yo shit can't live up to it's obligations, only last for a short time, den ur skillz stop growin and endz right there like a midget/
Nigga deal wit it, yo finish, my shit's more Xplicit, this fight against u, I don't even consider a battle, for me it's more like a scrimmage (practice)/
Ur truly a defintion of NO COMPETITION, beatin me is an impossible mission, so u mine as well "Get Your Walk On" like Xzibit and get the fuck out cuz u jus got shut down, now u don't even exist, congratulations, u jus another bitch that made it onto my merking list/

Sorry for da delay bombz, been real busy this past weekend, that I had no time to spit. Honestly, it's the truth. But it's finally over, and So here' my spit. I promise, no pre-writin shit happenin. Good spit dough. Uppin fo votes^^^^^