View Single Post
Old 06-27-03, 03:59 PM   #5
whitelightning
De M-O-D Bruk

IP:

here is mine.....
*wipes tears from laughin at his bitch as*

no rules on this battle I could site here pullin punches like high school lunches, my lyrikal assault catapualts me over ya//
911 whackness is the life ya live, keeps ya captive, keeps ya simply empty of emcee feelings and real life dealings//
sick of KO'in ya hurbs, try showing some skills to the next hurb who challenges me, this is just record padding, i don't just sit jabbing, I hit heavy weight uppercuts//
you dabble in pediatric rhymes, every single fuckin time, see I ain't playing, what else do I gotta be sayin, keep laying ya fuckers down, it's just constant thud sounds//
you got a quicker life span than a fly, take your own lethal injection and die, that would be the most useful truthful thinga ya could do//
may be a rapist, but I am racist, thoughts just pace and race faster than I pump little girls from all parts of the world, you settle for geezer cock, can't give any in return cause you keep loosin ya tweezers//
if your the lead direction, than I am defectin, your the wrecking ball, gunna make us all fall from your weak ass toungue and cheek insults, create cults like "hale bop" and take a few pills to pop//

had enough of this shit....

Acro Nim
The Initial,Period

I Speak Out
Battles
Pink Slips 007 Pt. 2

Fuck Bruklor aka Self.
Send a message via AIM to whitelightning