View Single Post
Old 06-28-03, 05:24 AM   #7
Loggix

IP:

Two things I have to say about this battle before I go into a break down.

1.Where are the multies!!!!!and lack of a good rhyme scheme...
2.313....feeding is a bitch move...unless you are in a physical battle.

Breakdown::::::::::::::::;

LabRat

Your lines are waaay to long....17-18 syllable lines....you know their tooo big.Your lines were stretched,which totally killed any type of flow in your verse.If you want your punches to hit harder,they have to be right to the point.The only filler you should have is a set up line in a short battle.You literally had no rhyme scheme...it was all over the place,which killed your punches.Your wordplay didn't help you in anyway,that was as weak as your punches.....and trust me..they were weak..Could have used multies...
its such a shame, wait, no it aint, 8 mile wanna-be here less than 24 hours//
Quote:
now he's back to 3rd grade, and takin his action figures into tha shower//

you should have really twisted that 8-mile shit....c'mon....you didn't need to mention eminem to cut him up.Cheddar bob would have been much better....at least he is a peg leged dumbass that shoots himself and can't rap.Overall.....this verse wasn't enough to cut it....with a little more time and effort...you could have really had some good personals......

Had a much better verse.....

had a pretty good rhyme scheme...some multies...but at times it seems forced...but it was better than Labrats...Wordplay...a tiny bit...nothing that really nstands out.Punches...once again...nothing really good...but it gets the job done in this case....but their is one mistake you did make...
Quote:
You Were Rhyming About 8 Mile, And Eminem In Your 'Verse'.//
...you were feeding off of his verse...tha's something you don't do in this situation.If their was a no feeding rule...you would have a dq,and labrat would win.But their isn't in this case(ouch)so obviously you hav nothing to keep you around.
Quote:
This Faggot Think's That I Can't Write, Underestimating My 'Skillz'.//
Fucked Up Like Limp Bizkit, Rhymes Worth A 3 Dollar 'Bill'.//

that right their took him....and that was fucking shit...this battle was a disappointment...but 313 came with a better verse...and how you managed to lose to a verse like that...I will never figure out....

vote=313