View Single Post
Old 06-28-03, 04:03 PM   #7
illest_emcee
BANNED For D/R Himself

IP:

nigga, i'm the "freestyle king". when i was a newb-e my rhymes were funny like "Richard". that was "Pryor" to me reachin my veteran status.//1

yo, i was "Born to Kill" niggaz that lyrically can't compete. ya record on this side is obsolete.//2

you wack, and got as many "Dubyas" and you do "L's". never be on this site again when niggaz find piles of shells next to ya body//3

bitch this is "tha reality" you're never gon' win again. shit, it'd be a fuckin mortal sin. i'm so metaphorically sophisticated i'll leave ya in ya coffin wit a goofy grin.//4

i'ma make ya world dark, like a "solar eclipse" just occurred. ya verses are hard to read. ya lines are jumbled together leavin our vision blurred.//5

ya lyrics are bitten and prewritten. copyin from a piece of paper, an the water leakin from ya roof makin the ink bleed through.//6

i'm lyrically fast. you oculdn't catch standin in ya yard naked in the middle of winter.nigga, i'll get unda ya skin like a splinter//7

"goddam that ill emcee, he just won't leave" damn right muh'fucka. i'ma legend on this site. i gotta give props to any nigga that attempts to put up a fight.//8

i ain't never seen it, but i guess "Thugz Do Cry" 'specially afta gettin merked like this. got this nigga pissed that he just missed his chance to blow up like spontaneous combustion.//9

i never shoulda rushed him. i got trigger happy and started bustin em.//10
NOTE:
I had to add lines 8-10 becuz i did not have a chance to write them before i left the site.
Send a message via AIM to illest_emcee