Thread: hard times
View Single Post
Old 06-30-03, 09:33 PM   #5
shiznit
Tampons are expensive

IP:

Shiznit's Thoughts:

Vocabulary : spelling was really bad...not that u gotta have like 'CORRECT' spelling of words on here cuz i know that some words that sounds alike they actually make their words spell differently so like when i read it ..it would sound the same..
Vocabs are never really used so much cuz this was like something that u say over and over again ..i mean like regular stuff ya know..and cause of some errors the readers would be like really confuse bout what ur talking bout so might as well write the correct word spelling instead of putting styles like "cousing, gats, baptisum"....but yeah u could work on that

FLOW....errrr...like every1 else said needs work...alright sometimes it would help if after u wrote something or even while ur writing it...read it to urself out loud so you would hear like what it would be sound like if others would read it...just for that you would simply change something so that the flow would be perfect ...well not that it has to be perfect but its like when u read it..u would get on with the flow and it would be really nice to rap it out loud...but some fits tho but some are off...

Wordplay...no comment cuz u aint really use it *shrugs* it would be better tho if you could like use it once in awhile..it would really help a lot

Rhyme Scheme...hmm..not bad cuz u really made at some point that u have to rhyme every word of every last line...it was a nice try to like maintain ur rhyme scheme but definitely gonna do a lot better believe me

i always say this:

we still elevatin...you should join us!
Send a message via Yahoo to shiznit   Reply With Quote