View Single Post
Old 07-01-03, 02:31 AM   #5
Conflict
Banned: Compromised Account

IP:

*taste of what is to come*
underated? hell nah... you could only be famous if i left you "brain-less",
hated you is, can't touch my "steel" boundries cuz your "rusty" n i'm "stain-less",

i'll pour you a glass of "acidic fluids", burnin your intestines into "rotted ruins",
stretchin you out n you say "let's do this", but i wasn't lookin fo "gay sex", plus ya ain't even experienced ya 1st "pubics"

you musta came from the "cannibus catagory" cuz i smoke you like an "herb" to-satisfy-my-glory,
your childhood "fun-n-games" include a minority of your dildo-"toy stories",

"mis-directed" your spits n hit in the middle of no where to be found on a map n be "a-pointed",
if a "blow-up" text wouldn't have you convinced of defeat then i'll "exploit-it",

i'll "polish" this into a perfect frame of "waxed"(wacked) bitches that's left on the clothes-line-to-hang",
if it's not too much strain... i can do a "merking" on ya whole "collaborations" crew just-the-same,

when the "camaras rolled" n i demanded for "action" he put on a "strip-tease" n almost had me collap-sin,
in retaliation i "snatched" his "balls" n left him the smallest-fraction fo him to get-a-clappin,

*graveyard finisheer*
battlin you brings me down to a "lower-level", you might-as-well just say i was "hangin-wit-the-devil",
i'll "raise-up" my hand n command evil upon this herb with his own "tombstone-n-shovel"
Send a message via AIM to Conflict