View Single Post
Old 07-02-03, 12:28 AM   #2
BROOKLYN
BANNED

IP:

Take ya coins, release bullets at ankle joints, ya verses like 'dull knives' they're ain't no point/
I might deploy all bullets to swipe decoys, cause every line you gettin 'Pist-on'(pissed on) like Detroit/
I may release missiles and mines with crazy heat, why fuck wit me, I'm always strapped like baby seats/
freezin this chump, fuck hands of god, I'll leave you with lumps, niggas think I fill gas the way I'm squeezin the pump/
I swear im cocky, throwin punches compared to Rocky, I'm like a door in the ghetto..‘Hands' scared to ‘knock me'/
pockets decayed, flesh burned, sockets displayed, you'll need a ‘Rolex' in ya mouth just to watch what you say/
hit from far, blades left ya body ripped apart, fam you couldn't ‘beat me' if we were to ‘switch our hearts'/
Hands of God come from the lyrical bible and I'll still slay sinners life.....
you'll never do audios cuz after I finish wit you..I'll leave ya silent like the k in knife/
you hardly see me commin, I'm barred through streets, I'm like a soft dick in the game cause I'm hard to beat/
breath in sight, left at night, death by knife, now niggas think you forgot ya glasses, the way you left the site/
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN