View Single Post
Old 07-02-03, 12:41 AM   #10
Johnny 6-feet

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by C-section
i only hate fags when they hit on me and when they act like girls, like, "oh my god" and moving there hands gay and talking with a gay voice....

if fags would act like men they wouldnt be so hated.

jeez-sus i gotta address this, if you are CONFIDENT in your own sexuality, which you're clearly not. then being hit on by a man wouldnt be a big deal, all you gotta say is "i dont swing that way", and boom, the message is across. i doubt you've ever been hit on a by gay man anyway, the fact that you've even brought the idea up suggests you'd love the attention.

if they "act like men" they wouldnt be so hated? by who? you? listen up you fucking idiot, do you even know what a man acts like? do you think seirouly think there is one set of correct actions for a man to take you fucking nazi? the only people who hate gay people are narrow minded bigots like you who are HATED by everyone else who actually posesses any intelligence. fuck you, you fucking twat.

and Ricsee, congratualtions on using 1 whole 2 sylabble word on your 6 word post. hope you wiped the sweat off your brow after you did it and returned to watching transformers afterwards. what would mommy and daddy think if they heard you using nasty language like that? do they know you're on this site? do they know you listen to hip-hop with all the bad words in?

someone give that kid a cookie.