View Single Post
Old 07-02-03, 12:54 AM   #5
So2Speak
BANNED - Pink Slipped

IP:

whos this use to be G-UNIT,like blind kids in the dark u can See-STUPID,so stop tryin ta battle VETS cuz half ur wins were from Weak-New-KIDs//
leaving u with a empty spot like puzzels with missing pieces brooklyn could never be a Completed-Set//
when i post my verse is the only time u recive Heated-text,even if this kid beat World War 2 vetrans he couldnt have say he Beated-Vets//
like docters with babies i hold ur Life-In-My-Hands,like dragons i spit flames from the THROAT say i got flames Stuck-in-my-Glands//
like INSANE pros im crazy and kill u the way i take Knifes-to-my-FANS,ur not pleasin the voters like busy husbands that find there Wife-with-another-MAN//
watch the votes realize what u spit is all Played-Verses,leavin dead bodys in flames call me insane the way i set A-BLAZE-HURSEs//
skining u for the game sold like Gator-Purses,watch how i play with this KID like cathloic preist in hospitals as Por-TraED-Nurses//
ur wack people might like ur flow but all u do is rhyme any word With-Out-Meaning,no cry for help cuz ill rip ur voice box out so fuck Shout-ing-or-Screaming//
u cry About-Feeding,i new u bit ur verse cuz ive allready hurd what i Was-Reading,but ur verse is wierd n missing somthing like drums With-Out-Beating//
i slap,and,attack,fast,to despatch,my verse last,to declair this kids wack,and pack rhymes,for the last time,phantom this kid with Masked mimes,like blind kids lookin,its not possible miss read or miss tookin,dont make sence this kid prolly lives in kansas with a rap name BROOKLn//
Send a message via AIM to So2Speak