View Single Post
Old 07-02-03, 01:25 AM   #3
InStIgAt0r
BANNED For D/Ring

From: if i told you i would have to kill your whole family, even tha family's dog
IP:

this kid thinks his "shots" are "sharp", i bet he won't after i tear his "bullets" "apart,
so go add a lose to your shopping cart, cuz i'm rollin back deadly wages, more then Wal-Mart,*
this cat's gettin hospitalized, im sendin him a **hall-merk, he's payin for suicide, im death's store clerk,///

he's replacin numbers wit letters, im replacin his brain wit shellz, this aint monopoly,
and you aint goin to jail, imma juss sent you straight to hell, go on ref ring this fuckin bell,//

*DING*DING*DING* Round one is over

round one is finished, two has only begun, so take this defeat simple, and straight up "run",
cuz like fat kid's birthday, this piece of "cake" is "done", he's unfit in my league, like hotdogs without bunz,
so stick ta ya werd, thow down ya gunz, cuz you spit lytical "pounds", while i throw down "tons",///

this kat is a bitch, he aint got shit, his hobbies are, givin head to make people ride his dick,
i spit my lyrics quick, like a milkshake, my punches come thick, this is like holloween, this kid must have got tricked, and for his 5 wins he got executively*** dicked,//

Explinations
* wal-mart price rollback
** hallmark greeting cards
*** he runs wit tha executives

EVERYONE THAT VOTES READ RULES FIRST....
Send a message via AIM to InStIgAt0r