View Single Post
Old 07-03-03, 05:10 PM   #5
Symilee
a perfect imperfection...

IP:

Hmmm...time to show this kid the hard way.

This battle is set, bombin him like fighter jets, killin this bitch quicker than an Angel of Death :: Lucifer couldnt spit flame if i made him drink gas and lit fire to his breath // 1
This is a waste of my time, lookin at his battle lines that dont even rhyme :: combine skills to make this a crime, got more guns then ones in trench coats found in Columbine // 2
Jesters lyricals come like bad jokes, givin him the Heimlich cuz this kid "chokes" :: The chances of you winning a battle again are as good as you gettin votes // 3
This asshole thinks he's "tight" only because he likes to give it rather than get it received (think) :: Im spittin solar rays too intense to make sense, got ur mind and soul deceived // 4
I manipulate traits to set ur fate, you should never have battled me on RB :: but its too late, im foldin up this battle like it was origami // 5
admit it, your fucked, the only "Charm" you might have had is if you were spittin "Luck" :: shootin this Oregon newb so many times through the head, guess he forgot to "duck" // 6 (college- Oregon Ducks)

Vote on best verse...........peace.