View Single Post
Old 07-04-03, 03:50 AM   #8
Pax

IP:

aight bitch dont be talkin shit, I havent checked this since i checked in the first time. Ive been busy with real life stuff... like work.

who the hell is "Purple haze", hearin that name right off the bat makes a thug think of "closeted gays"//
Only time this bitch "spits hard" is when he has a "dick-in-his-mouth", Ima leave him so burnt and charred hes gonna wish he'd neva me this dawg-from-the-south//
too bad fo u bein "undefeatable" is only a "tendency", for me itsa reality, ima show how little yo rec means-to-me//
You have a few choice words for me, like u my masta oh king, yousa bitch on yo knees befo me, thats why u only a wannabe M.O.D.//
I got this bitch set up with bit and bridle, like Ruben had clay in American Idol, and Ali had Frazier for the Heavyweight title//
"as the world turns" your small skills diminish, I'll call for the "General Hospital" cuz dog i got u finished//
Like "90210" U need less filler, get ridda the lies and get honest like the man on the penny, get down to the hardcore like "Sex in the City"//
My punches cut-through-yours, like dicks-through-whores, or bullets-through-pores, like firemen-through-doors//
u couldnt "cum str8" even if u wasnt duckin, U convinced me "your gay" cuz of these newbs u been fuckin//
This is for vets like me, so why'd you sign up for this tourney, cuz like "wet kindlin" u just "cant burn"-me//
U should take the time to learn-from-this, cuz like the blind u just cant see the obvious, I play mob politics, I'm with warlords and the Mob-with-us//
U pray to "theHandsofGod" for an angel like "LadyTrinity", so ur prewritten verses will get a little touch poetry biblicly//***
I just put yo skills-to-da-test, keep ya head up higher than Gary Coleman u just lost-to-da-best, I know my performance was "heartstopping" but try ta keep ya hands-off-ya-chest//
this battle is disengaged, this bitch hit the button for stop and stepped off tha stage, come back when your skills are worth gettin paid minimum wage//

***theHandsofGod has a rumor goin around about him bein a prewriter and LadyTrinity is a poet who has bible verses in her sig

And it has too many personals to be bitten bitch. I also matched u line for line