View Single Post
Old 07-04-03, 06:57 PM   #4
Ricochet.
BANNED

IP:

Your style makes me be bored, Im soldier so ya try and fuck with "mines" you'l explode like C4s
You "Ready to die", its glourious so im stayin on the top like im with "Notorious BIG on a seesaw"/
Too much off an "asshole" now your "shits weak", I "Spit heat" like i got a bullet and "gun"-craving,
Go head try and get "heated", you still be"stupid" and "plain" like Michael Jackson after sun bathing/
Laugh at dudes rhymes, they couldnt "bust an adult" if he shot a "9" two times, (2 X 9 = 18 - adult)
Haze so he's already blazed, and left more played then his Jew line/
Set-more rhymes il break them and play connect-four, and who could fix it?
Say your "prayers", my verses come "a-cross" "deadly" as if you getin beat in the head with crucifixes/
so i dont get it twisted to win your paraglific rhymes gone need faith,
or fade~to~less il "roll" a "blade" into your chest for rhyming like a "Cheap~skate"/

ok enuf of this lets get at him

Cant stand or with-hold ya, claim your "clap" but cant "hand-le War" like an armless soldier,
Cant "Hit me" im too "tight" and "outta your range" like wearin "spandex" in the "armoured Rover"/
Try and play it safe with your d/r's as "stealin monopoly" is only place you "take chances" with this shit,
fuck your half assed set, its left "half steppin" to "death" like a club of bloods with "midget crips"/ (half step...)

*edited for spelling errors*
Send a message via AIM to Ricochet.